Rules & Regulations
Candidates seeking admission or re-admission are advised to read carefully the rules and instructions given below.
I. Documents to be attached with the admission form
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the Admission Form
- A Character Certificate from the Principal of the institution last
- Two attested copies each of the High School Certificate, High School and Intermediate marks
- The Transfer Certificate from the Institution last
- If the applicant has been a private candidate, a Certificate from the Superintendent of the
- If the applicant has been a private candidate, a Certificate from the Superintendent of the center must be attached.
- Those who are born outside U.P have to submit an affidavit in respect of the date of migration.
- Those who have a gap of one year or more between the date of passing Intermediate and seeking admission in B.A. I, have to submit an affidavit giving reason for this gap and an assurance that their admission was not cancelled by any college.
- The compulsory uniform for the students of A./B.Sc/B.Com. is pista green kurta, cream shalwar with cream duppata and black shoes.
- In winters black sweater/shawl is
- For games and sports white shalwar & kurta, white sports shoes and coloured cotton duppata are required - depending on the colour of the House allotted to the girl. The Houses are - Haleem House - Orange; Khuddam House - Green; Nishat House - Red; Rafat House -
- A student should be in possession of two sets of regular uniforms and one set of games
- A. students are exempt from wearing the college uniform.
Fees for the whole year will be charged as per the office notifications from time to time. Fees once deposited will not be refunded. The fee charged may vary from year to year as per university decisions.
- Admissions in each discipline are made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Admissions are not allowed to such persons who are employed elsewhere or studying / training in any other institution.
- All students must be in uniform while on the college campus.
- As per university rules, a student must have a minimum of 75% attendance in each subject failing which the principal has the right to detain them from appearing at the university exams.
- In case of absence, students are required to submit an application, duly signed by the parents/ guardian. In case of illness the application must be supported by a medical certificate. Students are encouraged to participate in games and extra-curricular activities.
- Silence has to be maintained on the verandahs during class hours. Students are not permitted to relax in the verandahs, for which purpose they may use the common room and the pavilion along the quadrangle.
- No furniture is to be removed from the classrooms.
- Students are not permitted to leave the campus till the college gets over. They are not allowed to receive visitors during class hours. Male guardians are permitted entry up to the administrative block.
- Day scholars will not visit the hostel except with the permission of the warden.
- Identity cards & Library cards should be prepared and passport size photographs should be affixed and attested within a fortnight of admission. Identity cards must be kept by the students at all times and produced at the time of checking.
- The college is authorized to take disciplinary action against any student that does not abide by the above rules.